Our 2022 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Hogs Look to Tuesday Trade
- Lean hog futures shrugged off early session weakness, with contracts closing 17 to 55 cents higher. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $115.61 on Monday afternoon, down $8.08 from the previous day’s report. The August 11th CME Lean Hog Index was up 7 cents to $121.93. Front month...
- Cotton Continues Strength into Tuesday
- Cotton futures are again using the expanded limits in the December contract, up 453 points following overnight action. Other contracts are up 312 to 396 points in the front months They used the expended limits on Monday, with nearby contracts up the new limit of 5 cents. Other contracts were...
- Soybeans Weaker Again on Tuesday Morning
- Soybean futures are trading 13 to 15 cents lower in the front months this morning, with September down 23 ¼. They recovered off early session lows by ~30 cents, with contracts closing 30 to 42 cents lower in the front months on Monday. Weaker economic data out of China caused...
- Cattle Look for Turnaround Tuesday Bounce
- Live cattle futures settled the Monday session with contracts down 25 cents to $1.07. Last week’s cash trade was mostly $144-148 in the north and $140 in the south. Most of Monday was compiling showlists. Feeders tried to capitalize on the weaker corn futures, with only August up 30 cents....
- Wheat Showing Weakness on Tuesday
- Wheat futures are mostly 9 to 11 ¼ cents lower across the three exchanges on Tuesday morning. ended the Monday session with losses despite coming ~20-25 cents off the lows in several active contracts. MPLS spring wheat futures led the say lower, down 8 to 9 ½ cents. KC was...
- Corn Continues Weakness into Tuesday
- Corn futures are trading 3 to 8 cents lower following overnight action. They ended the Monday session 12 to 14 cents in the red. Deferred contracts for the 23/24 crop were steady to 5 ¼ cents lower. Preliminary form December was up 2,105 contracts indicating new selling, with September down...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)