Our 2023 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
H&B Cash Bids
- Cotton Closes in Black on Tuesday
- Cotton futures ended off their highs on Tuesday, but still went home in the black with help from a weaker US dollar. May cotton settled 131 points under its session high, but held on to a 63 point gain for the day. The other nearbys were up by 75 to...
- Hogs Close Near their Lows for the Day
- The Tuesday hog session ended with $0.30 to $1 losses with contracts near their lows for the day. April settled at its low for the day. Only 5 sessions have closed lower since April began trading, none of which with significant volume or OI back in October of 2021. USDA’s...
- Mixed Close for Cattle Market
- The front month fat cattle futures were 30 to 40 cents higher on Tuesday, but the deferred months dropped by 17 to 22 cents. Feeder cattle ended with 7 to 57 cent gains on the day. The Central Stockyards hosted FCE saw no sales between $162 bids and $164-165 asks...
- Tuesday Losses for Wheat Market
- Wheats extended the downside again on Tuesday by another 1-2% across the winter wheat markets. MGE wheat futures were down 5 3/4 to 6 1/2 cents on Tuesday. CFTC provided positions data as of the 3/14 settlement this afternoon. They showed SRW spec traders had reduced their net short by...
- Soybean Futures Drop Double Digits
- The nearby soy market ended the Tuesday session 13 to 19 cents lower. May beans printed a wide 32 cent range on the day, but closed near the low. Meal futures faded back from their midday gains and closed Tuesday $0.70 to $2.10/ton in the red across the front months....
- Red Close from Corn Market
- The corn futures market ended Tuesday’s session 2 3/4 to 4 1/4 cents in the red. For May that was 8 1/4 cents off the day’s high. The Dollar Index was lower again on Tuesday, going into the widely anticipated FOMC decision tomorrow. The Commitment of Traders data for the...
Quotes are delayed, as of March 22, 2023, 04:28:44 AM CDT or prior.
(requires flash player)
The basic weather page works better with slower internet connections.
Mobile Market Alerts